- “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20 If you’re reading this, I hope this article encourages you to love God more than ever before. I’m only aiming for you to be strengthened in your faith. As I was writing I realized that God was watching me…even ... [read more]
- Kathy and I are fast approaching our 35th wedding anniversary. Recently I pulled out our wedding albums to reminisce on one of the happiest days of my life. The photographs showed two young people filled with excitement and anticipation surrounded by hundreds of well-wishers and supporters. Many yea... [read more]
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will BEAR MUCH FRUIT; apart from me you can do nothing... This is to my Father’s glory, that you BEAR MUCH FRUIT, showing yourselves to be my disciples.” John 15:5, 8 On behalf of my lovely wife Courtney, my dear son Bri... [read more]
- When the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, the priests in their vestments and with trumpets, and the Levites (the sons of Asaph) with cymbals, took their places to praise the Lord, as prescribed by David king of Israel. With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord: “He is... [read more]
- WORTH noun \ˈwərth\ :To have high value or merit. "But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them gar... [read more]
Our Church, Our Focus
The Denver International Christian Church hosts dynamic Bible study groups that we like to call "Bible Talks." These are small, intimate, casual groups that allow for more interaction, questions, fun and fellowship! Amazing meals are also provided!
MERCY Worldwide is the benevolent arm of the International Christian Churches! Our focus is to help the needy in our community as well as supporting other MERCY groups around the world. Everything from helping flood victims to feeding the homeless, MERCY will be there!
The International Christian Churches believe in Jesus' vision to evangelize the world in our generation. We have sister churches around the world on every inhabited continent in the world. Help support our efforts to evangelize the world by making a donation!
Jeremiah and Julie Clark have served in the ministry for almost 10 years in multiple churches around the country. They are honored to be called by God to serve the Denver, Colorado metro area. They have three children: Meghan, Dylan & Zachary.